Anthem and Hartford Healthcare have reached an agreement.
Click on the link to read about it.
Important update on the Anthem vs Hartford Healthcare Dispute
- This problem impacts all Anthem subscribers who use Hartford Healthcare facilities
- The parties continue to talk, however there has been no settlement to date
- It has nothing to do with State employee benefits being changed. It is a dispute between the parties (Anthem and Hartford Healthcare) that is causing the disruption
- The following link will bring you to a statement from Anthem: http://group.anthem.com/HHC
- Do not assume your doctor or hospital is in or out of network – VERIFY their status by calling 1-800-922-2232
- You will get a live Anthem representative to answer your questions (have your Anthem subscriber number ready)
- Reminder: POE plans have NO out of network benefits, and POS plans pay 80% plus a deductible
We will update our members as soon as information becomes available.
With the hurricane tragedies of Harvey, Irma, and Maria we please ask, if you are able, to help and assist in this SEIU relief effort.